You can have Mango Crepe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Crepe
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate Syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Riped Mango (sliced).
Mango Crepe step by step
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, water, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth..
- Be sure that the mixture is not thick. add water if needed..
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each crepe. Brown on both sides and put on plate..
- Put sliced mango in the middle and roll, Serve with chocolate syrup..
Source : cookpad.com