Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes.
You can have Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes
- It’s of Crepes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Filling.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Fruit Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of blueberries.
Cream Cheese/Fruit Sauce Crepes step by step
- Mix together flour, 1 cup of milk, and eggs in a large bowl..
- Stir in butter, sugar, and vanilla until just smooth..
- Add remaining cup of milk and stir until mixed in..
- In a skillet preheated over medium-high heat, use cooking spray to grease. Add just enough batter to cover surface of pan, tilting the pan to cover surface..
- Flip crepes when bubbles begin to remain on top of the crepe..
- For the Filling: Put milk, powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth..
- For the Sauce: Put fruit and water in small pot and simmer until strawberries are mostly dissolved and consistency resembles syrup..
- Put a line of cream cheese filling down the center of a crepe and roll the crepe. Drizzle fruit sauce on top and enjoy hot!.
Source : cookpad.com