Sweet or savory crepes.
You can cook Sweet or savory crepes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet or savory crepes
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Sweet or savory crepes step by step
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk..
- With a paper towel, wipe a light layer of butter on the pan between crepes as needed..
- Pour the batter on a side and then I tilt the pan and roll to make sure it is an even covering. (You don’t need to use oil in between if using a non stick pan, but if they stick try a quick wipe of the pan with some oil.).
- Enjoy! This is the most basic recipe for sweet or savory use. Variations include adding more milk, olive oil or another egg to get to desired consistency. For sweet crepes, add zest of an orange or lemon and spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg etc. Veggies that wilt such as spinach and soft cheeses like swiss cheese and ricotta..
Source : cookpad.com