Tinklee’s Raspberry Crepes.
You can cook Tinklee’s Raspberry Crepes using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee’s Raspberry Crepes
- Prepare of crepe batter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of raspberry filling.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of cream filling.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of topping and decoration.
- You need 1 of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips-optional.
- Prepare 2 tsp of shortening or butter-optional.
Tinklee’s Raspberry Crepes instructions
- mix all together all the ingredients for the crepe batter, let sit in the refrigerator for one hour.
- beat cream cheese till light and fluffy, add whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla and beat till light and fluffy and holds a firm shape, then place in refrigerator.
- add raspberries, sugar and cornstarch to a sauce saucepan and cook over med -low heat till bubbly, cook for I min longer, then remove from heat, place in refrigerator to get cooled d own.
- preheat your burner to med-high, using a 8″ non-stick frying pan, add a touch of butter to the pan just enough to give it a gloss, remove any extra, pour 1/4 cup of batter in pan, and turn pan to coat the total bottom of of the pan.
- cook for 10-15 seconds (look for your crepe to no longer be wet looking), then flip and cook the other side for 5-6 seconds.
- place on wax paper, keeping wax paper between crepes.
- add cream filling to the middle of crepe, add a spoonful of raspberry filling to crepe.
- hold crepe in half, then in half again,.
- place 1 filled crepes on plate, sprinkle with a small coating of powdered sugar and a dust of cocoa powder, for extra effects decorate plate with chocolate dots.
- optional -melt chocolate chips and shortening/butter in microwave, then place in a sqeeze bottle or a plastic baggie with the tip cut off.
Source : cookpad.com