Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream).
You can have Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream)
- It’s of mix.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate flavoured Topping.
- It’s 1 of butter (optional).
Chocolate Crepes (with ice cream) step by step
- add all the ingredents above.
- add as much chocolate topping you want!! 🙂 (I personally put heep in).
- mix it all to gether!.
- put the mix in a pan an put on high then turn it down when needed.
- flip the crepe till nice and brown.
- add some wonderful icream!! the ice cream gives flavor and much better to eat with it! :).
Source : cookpad.com