You can cook Crêpes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crêpes
- It’s 1/4 liter of Semi skimmed milk.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 125 grams of All purpose flour.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Orange blossom or vanilla extract.
- On the stove, heat the milk and butter until the butter melts. Take off the heat and let cool down..
- In a bowl, whip the eggs.
- In a second bowl, add the flour, sugar and aromas if using..
- Add the beaten eggs and mix.
- Slowly add the milk in the bowl, making sure there are no lumps left.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and melt some butter.
- Cook a crepe until the edges are brown.
Source : cookpad.com