Awesome Crepe Wraps.
You can cook Awesome Crepe Wraps using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome Crepe Wraps
- It’s 1 of Pancake or Buckwheat batter your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bacon cream cheese.
- You need 3 of Maple chicken sausage links.
- It’s 3 of pecan wood smoked bacon strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of When Pigs Fly AWESOME Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salted butter.
Awesome Crepe Wraps instructions
- Rebecca’s the baker so I have to trust you guys know how to prepare pancake or Buckwheat batter for cooking.
- Carefully coat your pan, even if it’s non-stick, with salted butter..
- Heat pan to desired cooking heat, preferably at medium on most stoves and range tops. Work the butter around so as to coat pan evenly..
- Slowly pour just enough batter into your pan to make a very thin covering layer.
- Being careful not to over darken, flip crepe to cook opposite side.
- When golden brown, remove crepe and place it on plate..
- Spread bacon cream cheese to the full diameter if the crepe.
- Arrange the sausage and bacon ingredients onto your crepe like you were making a burrito, being sure to keep in mind consistency of ingredients throughout.
- Unlike a burrito, you needn’t tuck in the ends. Simply roll up your crepe.
- If all was done well the bacon cream cheese should act as an adhesive and help keep your crepe rolled nice and tight..
- Drizzle on When Pigs Fly AWESOME Hot Sauce.
- Cut, eat, enjoy!.
Source : cookpad.com