Crepe Cake with Strawberry Sauce.
You can cook Crepe Cake with Strawberry Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crepe Cake with Strawberry Sauce
- Prepare 130 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 340 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanila extract.
- It’s 150 grams of Whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Strawberries.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Crepe Cake with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Sift flour with sugar and salt..
- Scramble eggs with Vanila and milk until combined..
- Mix eggs mixture with flour mixture slowly to be well-combined. Sift all together..
- Turn on the gas. Line a pan with some butter. Use medium power. Fry thin crepes and let them rest..
- Whip cream until ready and cover the cake..
- Blend strawberries , granulated sugar , water and lemon juice together. Pour them in the saucepan and use low power to cook until thicken..
- Pour the sauce over the crepe cake and enjoy!!.
Source : cookpad.com