Creme Crepe Filling.
You can have Creme Crepe Filling using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creme Crepe Filling
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
Creme Crepe Filling step by step
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Or just used store bought whipped cream..
- Beat all other ingredients together in a bowl..
- Gently fold in whipped cream..
- Fill each crepe with approx 2 Tbsp of filling and 1/4 to 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit..
- Drizzle any remaining filling on top of crepes. Top with more fruit and whipped cream..
Source : cookpad.com