You can have Crepes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crepes
- Prepare 3 of each egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 ounce of butter — melted.
- You need 4 ounces of flour, all-purpose(by weight)- that is about 3/4 of a cup by volume.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare As needed of pan-spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix for about 1 1/2 minutes until the batter is very smooth. Adjust the consistency with water or flour; the batter should be the consistency of heavy cream..
- Let the batter rest, in an ice bath for 15 minutes. Heat a crepe pan or a small non stick egg or saute pan over medium-high heat, spray lightly with oil. Ladle about three tablespoons of batter in the center of the pan..
- Tilt the pan to swirl the batter over the surface to the edges. Cook the crepe until the edges are brown and underside is golden. Flip and cook about 30 seconds..
- Slide the crepe onto a sheet pan with parchment Repeat the procedure with the remaining batter. Lay the finished crepes separately to cool then stack slightly off-center so they will be easier to separate..
- To serve the crepes, fill them, if desired, and roll them or fold them in quarters or in a pocket-fold..
Source : cookpad.com