Nutella Crepe “Cake”.
You can cook Nutella Crepe “Cake” using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Crepe “Cake”
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of large strawberries.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of powdered sugar.
Nutella Crepe “Cake” step by step
- Whisk together flour and eggs..
- Gradually add milk and water, whisking continuously..
- Add butter and salt, and beat until smooth..
- Lightly oil a small-medium frying pan and met at medium-high heat..
- Scoop batter onto pan, 1/4 cup per crepe, tilting pan in a circular motion to coat the pan evenly..
- Cook approximately 2 minutes per side, until light brown..
- Before moving onto the next crepe, spread Nutella on top and set on plate..
- Repeat until batter is gone, leaving Nutella off of top crepe..
- Chop strawberries and transfer to small bowl..
- Add white sugar and stir to coat..
- Garnish crepes with strawberry and powdered sugar..
- Optional: Warm for a few minutes in low-temp oven or refrigerate for a cold dessert..
Source : cookpad.com