Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread.
You can cook Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread
- You need of (Batter).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of (Fruits).
- It’s of Strawberries.
- It’s of Banana.
- You need of Nutella hazelnut spread.
Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs..
- Add milk, water, salt, melted butter. Stir to combine..
- Add flour and beat until smooth. (You can use a blender if you want.).
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter in the pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly..
- Flip and cook the other side. If getting brown, set the heat medium-low..
- After cooked both sides, put the crepe on the plate. Start decorating..
- Finish. (I sprinkled powdered sugar on the top.).
Source : cookpad.com