Crepes with Smoked Trout.
You can have Crepes with Smoked Trout using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crepes with Smoked Trout
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 250 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- You need 1 of grated rind and juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare 1 of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of smoked trout, skin and bones removed and broken into pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chives, garnish.
- You need 1 of green salad for serving.
Crepes with Smoked Trout instructions
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, milk and oil to form a smooth batter. Allow to stand for 30 minutes..
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into a greased, preheated pan. Cook crepe until mixture is set on top. Turn crepe over, cook for a further minute or until golden. Continue with remaining batter to make 8 crepes..
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, chives, lime rind and juice, tabasco and trout. Divide mixture into eight then spread down centre of each crepe. Roll gently to enclose filling..
- Arrange 2 crepes on each plate, garnish with chives and serve with green salad..
Source : cookpad.com