Spinach Tossed with Nori and Egg Crepe.
You can cook Spinach Tossed with Nori and Egg Crepe using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Tossed with Nori and Egg Crepe
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Spinach Tossed with Nori and Egg Crepe instructions
- Whisk egg with sugar and salt, and make an egg crepe by cooking it in a pan. Once it cools, cut into 3 – 4 cm strips..
- Parboil spinach, squeeze out water, and cut into 3 – 4 cm lengths..
- Tear nori into small pieces and put in bowl..
- Add the spinach and soy sauce to step 3 and mix. If you want stronger flavoring, add two teaspoons of soy sauce..
- Add the egg from Step 1, toss, and serve..
Source : cookpad.com