Chocolate Mousse Crepes For Valentine’s Day.
You can have Chocolate Mousse Crepes For Valentine’s Day using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Crepes For Valentine’s Day
- Prepare of Mousse:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Gelatin powder.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- You need 1 of bar Milk Chocolate.
- You need of Crepes:.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Chocolate Mousse Crepes For Valentine’s Day instructions
- Line a mold with plastic wrap. I used a 18cm pound cake tin, but a Tupperware container is also fine..
- In a small dish, soften the gelatin powder in 1 tablespoon of water (not listed in the ingredients)..
- Whip the heavy cream with a hand mixer until soft peaks form..
- Add the sugar to the egg yolk and beat until it becomes light colored..
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. When you turn the bowl over, the egg white shouldn’t fall out. Be sure to wash and dry the beaters well between beatings..
- Put the chocolate in a dish and microwave for 2 minutes to melt. It may not be completely melted when you take it out of the microwave, but don’t heat it any more, just stir it with a spoon until it’s completely melted. Dissolve the softened gelatin from step 2 by microwaving it for 10 seconds..
- Add the Step 4 egg yolk mixture and the Step 6 chocolate in order to the Step 3 whipped cream, mixing after each addition..
- Add half of the Step 5 beaten egg whites and mix well with a rubber spatula. Lightly fold in the remaining egg whites, working quickly so the egg whites stay foamy..
- Pour the mixture into a mold and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Make the crepes. Beat the eggs, add the sugar, milk, vegetable oil and flour and mix well until there are no lumps and the batter is smooth..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a pan and wipe the pan with a paper towel. Pour some batter in the pan and turn the pan to spread the batter.Cook both sides over low heat. When the crepe is cooked, cover with plastic wrap and cool..
- When the mousse has set, take it out of the fridge and cut it into 5 equal portions. To make clean cuts, heat a knife in hot water and dry it completely before cutting..
- Carefully wrap the mousse with the crepes..
- They’re ready! Chill before serving..
Source : cookpad.com