I Finally Did It! Batter to Make Springy Crepes.
You can have I Finally Did It! Batter to Make Springy Crepes using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of I Finally Did It! Batter to Make Springy Crepes
- You need 110 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 10 ml of Brandy (optional).
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla oil.
I Finally Did It! Batter to Make Springy Crepes instructions
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, and salt without sifting and mix well..
- Add the egg and half of the milk. Mix together completely..
- When finished mixing, it will look like this..
- Stir in the rest of the milk..
- Add the brandy and the vanilla oil to taste, and pass the batter through a strainer. If you don’t have vanilla oil, you can use vanilla extract. But I recommend oil!.
- It’s best if you can let it rest in the refrigerator, but if you’re in a rush, it’s perfectly fine to make them right away. Before cooking each crepe, lightly stir the batter..
- Lightly grease a heated frying pan with oil. Lightly pour in some batter while at the same time shaking the pan to spread out the batter and cover the pan’s surface. Cook on a low-medium heat..
- When the batter begins to lightly color, use long chopsticks to lift up just the edge of the crepe and then use your hands to flip it over. Check the state of the batter and adjust the heat accordingly!.
- You only need to cook the reversed side for a few seconds! I use a 26cm frying pan and fill up the ladle 80 to 100% with the batter..
- . This recipe produces crepes that don’t tear easily, so it’s great for making decorative crepes like these..
- . Milk Crepe Version [Milk Crepe Simple and Plain…].
- . Matcha Version [Japanese Style is Great! Layered Matcha Tea Crepes ].
- . Chocolate Version [Crepe Batter for Springy Chocolate Crepes ].
- You can even make them like this!..
Source : cookpad.com