Cinnamon and Apple Rice Flour Milk Crepes.
You can have Cinnamon and Apple Rice Flour Milk Crepes using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and Apple Rice Flour Milk Crepes
- Prepare of [Crepe Batter Ingredients].
- It’s 100 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 280 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- You need of [Cinnamon Apple Ingredients].
- It’s 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ~ Cinnamon.
- It’s of [Cream Ingredients].
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Rum.
Cinnamon and Apple Rice Flour Milk Crepes instructions
- Make the crepe batter. Melt the butter in the microwave for 30-40 seconds (500-600W)..
- Combine the rice flour, granulated sugar, and salt in a bowl..
- Add the milk and mix well..
- Mix the egg in well, followed by the butter from Step 1. Let the completed batter rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- Cut the apples vertically into 6 slices, then cut into pieces to a width of 5mm. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Add granulated sugar and cinnamon. Microwave for 30 seconds uncovered, and let cool..
- Heat a frying pan. Pour in just about 1 ladle of batter. When the edges of the surface begin to dry and lightly color, flip it over, lightly cook the other side, and remove from the pan. Do this same procedure for the rest of the batter..
- In a separate bowl, add the heavy cream and granulated sugar. Whip until the cream forms a thick ribbon when the whisk is lifted..
- Add the rum and the apples from Step 5. Mix together..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture from Step 8 onto each crepe and then layer them. Cover with plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Cut it into slices and arrange onto a plate. If you would like, you can garnish with slices of apple (not listed in ingredients)..
Source : cookpad.com