Lettuce and Mushroom Rice Flour Crepes.
You can have Lettuce and Mushroom Rice Flour Crepes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lettuce and Mushroom Rice Flour Crepes
- Prepare 4 large of leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of bunches Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 5 slice of Sliced ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Rice Flour Crepes.
- It’s 100 grams of Rice flour.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Lettuce and Mushroom Rice Flour Crepes instructions
- Make the rice flour crepes. Beat the eggs,add the vegetable oil and milk, and mix well. Add the sugar, salt and rice flour and mix until smooth..
- Heat up a frying pan and coat lightly with vegetable oil. Spread a scant ladle full of batter in the pan to make a circle. When the top is dry, turn it over and lightly cook the other side. Do the same for the rest of the batter..
- Soak the lettuce in cold water for about 5 minutes, drain well and tear into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Cut the ham slices in half..
- Heat butter in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms for 2~3 minutes over high heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat..
- Put a leaf of lettuce on a crepe, and lay the ham and the mushrooms on top,a bit above the middle..
- Roll up the crepe. Do the same for the rest of the ingredients..
- Transfer to a serving dish..
Source : cookpad.com