Rice Flour Chewy Crepes.
You can have Rice Flour Chewy Crepes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Chewy Crepes
- You need 50 grams of White flour.
- You need 50 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Rice Flour Chewy Crepes step by step
- Combine the dry ingredients. Add the salt, egg, and half the milk and mix. Once smooth without lumps, add the remaining milk. Let sit for about 15 minutes before cooking..
- Apply a thin coating of vegetable oil to a Teflon frying pan. Pour the batter into the pan in a circle (1 ladle worth will make about a 20 cm crepe). Cook on low-medium heat..
- Once the sides have cooked (they’ll start to elevate a bit) flip over and cook the other side (won’t even take 30 seconds)..
- I made a Mille Crêpe cake this time. For the center, the bottom fourth has a chocolate chestnut creme filling (half chocolate and chestnut creme). For the remaining 3/4, I used a 2:3 ratio of heavy cream and custard cream..
Source : cookpad.com