Character Crepes Made from Pancake Mix.
You can cook Character Crepes Made from Pancake Mix using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Character Crepes Made from Pancake Mix
- Prepare 150 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk A.
- You need 1 of Milk B.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of half Banana.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate pen.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 of Red food coloring.
- It’s 1 of few drops Water.
Character Crepes Made from Pancake Mix step by step
- Make the pancake batter with the top three ingredients, and cook into about 7cm diameter circles..
- Set aside the batter from step 1 and add milk B to that. The amount of milk needed will depend on the remaining amount of batter. Keep adding in milk until the mixture takes on the consistency of heavy cream..
- Coat a frying pan with oil, and fry up a crepe using about 80% capacity of a ladle. Don’t let it take on too much of a cooked color..
- Cut the pancakes from step 1 into the shapes you want to make..
- Add sugar to the heavy cream and strongly whip. Place the whipped cream and banana on the shapes you made in step 4..
- Squeeze on more heavy cream. This will be difficult to make if the heavy cream is soft, so be careful. (Squeezing on lots of cream will give it a nicer shape!).
- Fold the crepe from step 3 onto step 6, and gently shape it while pressing down on it with your hand..
- Tuck the excess crepe into the bottom..
- Dissolve several drops of red food coloring in water, mix in the strawberry jam, draw on the faces using a chocolate pen and heavy cream, and they are done..
- If you use”I Finally Did It ☆ Batter for Chewy Crepes♪” to make the crepes, then it will be easier to shape the crepes and more difficult to tear..
Source : cookpad.com