Moist Chewy Crepes.
You can cook Moist Chewy Crepes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chewy Crepes
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 large of Egg.
- You need 300 grams of Milk.
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla oil.
- You need 20 grams of Vegetable oil (or melted butter).
- You need 2 grams of When making Mille Crêpe cakes, add baking powder.
Moist Chewy Crepes step by step
- Combine cake flour, sugar, and salt (and baking powder, if making Mille Crêpe) in a bowl. Whisk to break any lumps. Add eggs and mix well..
- When smooth, add milk in several batches. Mix some more until smooth. If you add all the milk in one go, the batter will get lumpy..
- Now add the vegetable oil and vanilla oil, and continue to mix. The batter will be nice and smooth. It might look nice, but there may be lumps hiding underneath..
- Pass the batter through a sieve to remove any lumps or impurities. Finally, the batter is really smooth. At this point, you should heat the frying pan..
- Lightly grease the frying pan and pour in one ladleful of the batter. Spread it out quickly to cook. When using a non-stick frying pan, you don’t need any oil..
- When the edges dry and raise, insert a chopstick on the bottom. Turn and roll the crepe up to flip over..
- Cook for a few seconds, and it’s done. Spread it out onto a serving plate. When the other batches are done, layer them together. You could make 7 to 8 crepes that are 25 cm in diameter..
- Serve with toppings of your choice, or fold in any filling to finish. It’s actually quite firm and easy to handle..
- With some cake syrup and powdered sugar. I served some to my kids with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and bananas. They loved it!.
- So moist chewy, airy, and delicious. Fold them up to make layers..
- In this photo, I sandwiched some whipped cream and thinly sliced bananas to make a mille crêpe cake. I used 150 ml heavy cream and 3 bananas. I used a 20 cm frying pan..
- This one is a chestnut cream mille crêpe cake..
Source : cookpad.com