You can cook Basic Crepes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Crepes
- It’s 2 tbsp of White sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil/ olive oil.
Basic Crepes instructions
- Whisk together ingredients in a medium bowl until only small clumps are very few..
- Heat pan on a low to medium tempeture range..
- Spray small pan with cooking spray, Pam works fine..
- Ladle enough batter into the pan to lightly cover the bottom..
- After the crepe is solidified and had taken a slightly yellow tint, use a rubber spatula to flip over and brown. (Only use rubber spatula- NO METAL OR WOOD.).
Source : cookpad.com