[Farmhouse Recipe] Rice Flour Chewy Crepe.
You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Rice Flour Chewy Crepe using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Rice Flour Chewy Crepe
- Prepare 20 grams of Margarine.
- You need of [A].
- Prepare 120 grams of Rice flour (or joshinko).
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (medium).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Rice Flour Chewy Crepe instructions
- Combine all the [A] ingredients together. Add the melted margarine and mix until smooth. Let the batter rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Make a crepe in a non-stick pan. Heat the non-stick pan, spread the batter thinly, and cook both sides over medium-low heat..
- When the edges start to peel off from the pan, flip the crepe over and cook the other side. It should take about 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the other side..
- Cover the cooked crepes with a dampened towel to avoid it from drying up. Top it with whipping cream or ice cream if desired..
- You can make a mille crepe if you sandwich a stack of crepes with whipping cream or ganache..
Source : cookpad.com