You can have Strawberry Crêpes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Crêpes
- It’s 2 of crepes (store bought).
- You need 2 cup of fresh strawberries (washed and sliced).
- It’s 5 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of strawberry glaze.
- Prepare 6 tsp of confectioners sugar.
Strawberry Crêpes instructions
- Get crepes out of package.
- Place 1 C sliced strawberries inside of crepe in the center.
- Place 1 1/2 C whipped cream on strawberries and fold crepe over like a burrito (use some of the cream like glue to ensure a secure seal for the crepe “burrito”).
- Place crepe open side down and smear 2 Tbsp. strawberry glaze on top of crepe.
- Sprinkle entire crepe as shown with 3 Tsp. confectioners sugar.
Source : cookpad.com