Basic Crepes, not dessert.
You can have Basic Crepes, not dessert using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Crepes, not dessert
- You need 1 cup of flour (125 grams).
- Prepare 1 of egg+1 egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- It’s to taste of freshly ground salt,.
- It’s to taste of freshly ground pepper,.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
Basic Crepes, not dessert instructions
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and egg yolk then blend in the milk..
- Place the flour in a medium mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, then add the milk mixture. Whisk until smooth, batter will be thin. Cover and set aside to rest for at least 4 hours..
- When ready to cook, heat an omelet pan over medium heat and add the butter. When melted, add to the batter and whisk to blend..
- Ladle about 1/3 cup of batter into the pan and quickly turn the pan to spread of the whole surface..
- When small, glistening bubbles are seen on the surface, flip the crepe and cook the other side for about 15-30 seconds or until lightly brown..
- Stack on a plate with wax paper between. May be frozen for later use..
Source : cookpad.com