You can cook Mother’s Crêpes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mother’s Crêpes
- Prepare 6 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Mother’s Crêpes instructions
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and baking soda in a bowl. Add all the wet ingredients and mix with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Let the mixture sit in the refregerator for 10 mins..
- Put the pan on medium-high heat and put some olive oil. When the pan is hot, start making crêpes. When the upper side is dry and the edges start to get color, turn the crêpes upside down and cook that side too..
Source : cookpad.com